• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wager Machine Works- Optic Cuts

werbo45

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
40   0
Reaction score
Wager Machine Works

Found out about these guys and sent my 43X off to have it cut for the EPS. Sent it out on Monday and received it back the following Monday. Cost me $75 to have the cut done and blued, only another $35 if you want to have cerakote. I had them put on Angry Bear suppressor heights for $40 and they are great. No affiliation at all here, just want to pass along a really good company who does great work quickly for you fellow Traders.

Attachments

• IMG_8242.jpeg
    IMG_8242.jpeg
    289.2 KB · Views: 156
I’ve used them before and was very happy. They are actually milling out my Glock 43 slide I mailed them a couple days ago. The last slide I got back just a few days after sending it to them. (p365). They actually answer emails too! Great service and fair prices and from a small business. Also - they didn’t have an option listed on their site, that I wanted so I just wrote it in with a pen on my order that I included with the slide - emailed them to let them know. They said “no problem “ Easy to work with too

I’ve used them before and was very happy. They are actually milling out my Glock 43 slide I mailed them a couple days ago. The last slide I got back just a few days after sending it to them. (p365). They actually answer emails too! Great service and fair prices and from a small business. Also - they didn’t have an option listed on their site, that I wanted so I just wrote it in with a pen on my order that I included with the slide - emailed them to let them know. They said “no problem “ Easy to work with too
That’s awesome, and I totally agree their communication is too notch. For me, I just see a lot of places around town locally that charge way more, if they have the capabilities and the turn around is eons. I couldn’t imagine using anyone else- gonna send my G30s over there next.

I got my p10c cut from DP Custom Works just last week. $73 total out the door, took less than a week to get back. I didn't opt to have them refinish, I just used Birchwood AlumaBlack to treat the raw metal back to black.

Wager did an absolutely perfect cut for me. Fast turnaround time. They left the channel liner in when coating, forgot to replace it. Not a big deal, I can fix that for $3.

Attachments

• F5B7B47B-2B0E-45C1-AF24-5665E3ACDC9C.jpeg
    F5B7B47B-2B0E-45C1-AF24-5665E3ACDC9C.jpeg
    236 KB · Views: 83
Back
Top Bottom