• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walmart= $132 OTD SS 10/22

Hey I asked them about it being nation wide and he told me each store has the option to mark them lower then the head office suggests. So I guess the prices may vary from store to store

And I'd bet that when that store manager finds out what that dept manager did, it'll be time for a little "meeting". Those are crazy prices. Great snags though.

Just checked holly springs and canton Wally World, no SS 10/22. But they both had the wood stock blued for $234. And the mossy turkey thug was $250.

Lots of Blackhawk! stuff is cheap,but most of it had been picked through pretty good.

Walked out with 100 round pack of Winchester heavy target load for $21.74. Only thing my 930 will cycle.

Giant bust for me. Went to 5 walmarts. First had some of the mark downs tagged, but they were all gone.
2 and 3 didn't carry guns, but they did have the cheap nikon scope at one and lots of knives marked cheap at another. 4 and 5 carry guns, but not one marked down.

Still a few more around here that I may try to hit the next couple of days if I'm in the area

Back
Top Bottom