• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walmart= $132 OTD SS 10/22

Grabbed the last Surefire 6px Defender in Cumming for $45. That thing is awesome.
No doubt, I picked one up and a mount last weekend and both together was less than $60 OTD.
20150808_224422.jpg

Really wanted a Remington Versamax. Called Breman and Cedartown Walmart and each store had one. Went to each store and guess what. We just sold it. Found one in Rock mart for $845.00. Spoke to the manager and he said they would match the price for 449.00. Brought the gun out of the back and opened the box. The recoil pad was loose and barely hanging on. There was also a quarter size piece of the pad missing. The receiver and barrel had numerous scratches all over. I know it was a good price but if this weapon made it through quality control I feel sorry for Remington. I think I am going to buy a Beretta A 3rd instead

Wal mart sucks!

I checked ours and no deals at all.

Not like anyone ever works in that dept anyhow. Used to have a lady around to answer questions-she actually had some idea what was going on. Haven't seen her (or anyone else) working that counter in over a year.

Anyone have any idea what guns are available in the Cherokee and Forsyth County Stores. Fulton County doesn't sell guns.

Hit me with a PM or just reply please. The Walmarts around me are afraid of their customers. I am too. :confused:

Hey I asked them about it being nation wide and he told me each store has the option to mark them lower then the head office suggests. So I guess the prices may vary from store to store
Seems to be the case. I got a prostaff for $79 in the dawsonville store, but the store off of hwy9 in alpharetta had them on clearence but not $79 clearence

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_08_18_a0242eab0078339139126a79333a013c.jpg

Loganville had the Turkey Thug for $250 and the Mossberg 500 HD (short barrel+breaching choke- whatever it's called) for $250 also. As of late this morning.

Back
Top Bottom