• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Walmart to stop selling 22lr

I do not even look at Walmart's ammo counter anymore. Just useless. I hit the Ga Arms right down the road. I am fortunate enough to have an ammo can full of .22lr though.

I talked with the manager at commerce Walmart and found out that 22 will no longer be on the "modular". Which means it is no longer a "replenishment" item. In other words the manager can no longer order it. The buyers will send it to stores and they will put somewhere either in the gun case or the knife case or in an empty slot in the ammo case until it sells out.

I talked to the manager at the Acworth Walmart and he said they got tired of all the assholes coming in asking about/looking for 22LR.....

upload_2016-9-6_11-28-51.png

I was in walmart over the weekend. Actually went in for 7.62x39 and .223. No 7.62 in stock. But some backwood hick was crying about "they're not selling 22 anymore". I honestly tuned him out as I was looking for rifle ammo. I did pick up some 50BMG that was marked down.

I was in walmart over the weekend. Actually went in for 7.62x39 and .223. No 7.62 in stock. But some backwood hick was crying about "they're not selling 22 anymore". I honestly tuned him out as I was looking for rifle ammo. I did pick up some 50BMG that was marked down.
Lol...I bought all 7.62 ammo...I'm a hillbilly redneck,I hear that buck hanan is slap full of em too

If you shop Bremen Wal-Mart or cedartown Wal-Mart looking for ammo Jeff foxworthy says you might be a redneck

Back
Top Bottom