• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walton County 4-H Skeet & Trap Team needs Donations!

Camohead

Default rank <500 posts
Consumable Conservation Czar
8   0
Reaction score
For those who use facebook, you can view the opportunity here: https://www.facebook.com/brian.greer.1694/posts/794205477259236

This is a cut and past from that page for others:

As you have seen from various posts my son Hayden and the rest of the Walton County Trap and Skeet Team, won the state match against 64 other counties, and are now eligible to represent the state of Georgia in the National match in Grand Island Nebraska. I have coached some of these kids for two years and this group of kids can shoot well enough to win the National Match. The coaches are scrambling to raise money so the team can make the trip. We need a minimum of $5000 to make this trip happen. We have to buy a minimum of 2100 rounds of ammo, fuel, hotel for a week etc, I hate asking for anything, but this is an experience of a lifetime for these kids and a chance to help spread the enjoyment that kids get from the shooting sports. We have done all we can for these kids and they have never failed us. They normally shoot modified trap, but once they decided to test themselves at the Trap and Skeet event we built them a home made high house from trash cans and wooden pallets. It obviously worked. I'm asking for tax deductible donations through 4H so these kids can make this trip. There are two ways to donate. There is a form that can be mailed out with a check or donations can be made through a 4H pay pal account. If you are interested please send me a private message and I will be happy to send you a form and any information you need. All donations are tax deductible. If you feel you can make a personal donation or if you have a business that is looking for a tax deduction please consider giving to these kids. Thanks in advance for your support. I'm attaching some pictures of the team. Please feel free to share this posting to anyone you feel may be interested in donating.

I am proud to have a nephew on that team and it will be my pleasure to offer a donation to help these kids enjoy the experience of representing GA at the national level. The coaches and parents of these kids have invested a LOT of sweat and treasure to get them to this level. Thanks to all those who will join me in supporting them!

OK here is the link to donate via CC (tax deductible). PLEASE be sure to add "Walton County 4-H Trap & Skeet" in the comments or they will not receive the donation.

Georgia 4-H Online Donation System
Thank you for your support of the Walton County 4-H Trap & Skeet Team Fundraiser for the National Competition. Please follow the instructions below to complete your online donation transaction.
1. Visit www.georgia4h.org
2. Click the “Donate Now” icon on the left side of the screen
3. Fill in the appropriate information to complete you donation
4. IMPORTANT- At the bottom of the screen, please indicate the donation option is “Not Listed” and in the Comments section please type “Walton County 4-H Trap & Skeet”
5. Continue with the payment process. You should receive notification of your payment through the email address you provide.
Thank you

Last edited:
Don't know a soul on the team or anyone affiliated and it's a tight month but.... I'm in! That's a GREAT cause and truly a once in a lifetime chance for those young shooters.
Belly up boys!
Thanks a lot! And you're right about "once in a lifetime". I am told that 4H rules state that after being on a state winning team, these shooters, while still able to compete as individuals, are no longer able to compete on a team.

This is a great way to keep the fire burning in the next generation! Help these young folk out if you can please!

Back
Top Bottom