• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walton County 4-H Skeet & Trap Team needs Donations!

Thanks to all that have helped!
The kids have been hitting the pavement and seeing what is involved in this sort of effort. I was just told they are about half way to their goal, but time is getting very short. Any donation is much appreciated and they are tax deductible.

I was at the state match, my nephew is on the Crisp County team. If I hadn't just invested in a new automatic thrower to help my nephew practice more, I would be able to help, but funds are tight for the moment.

Thanks again to those who could help financially or even just by lending moral support. The kids shot Sporting Clays today. After the smoke cleared the team stood at the #3 spot after a shoot out with TX to edge them out. Take that TX! LA took #1 and SC #2.
We also had a fine young man take #7 in the individual which is the last award position.
Skeet and Trap are tomorrow and Sat, respectively.

Thanks again to those who could help financially or even just by lending moral support. The kids shot Sporting Clays today. After the smoke cleared the team stood at the #3 spot after a shoot out with TX to edge them out. Take that TX! LA took #1 and SC #2.
We also had a fine young man take #7 in the individual which is the last award position.
Skeet and Trap are tomorrow and Sat, respectively.
My homies took first!?! ;) That coupled with GA beating out TX is just poetry...
Thanks for the update. Keep us posted!

My homies took first!?! ;) That coupled with GA beating out TX is just poetry...
Thanks for the update. Keep us posted!
That's right! I figured the LA news would be welcomed given your handle. Didn't even consider the TX news, but now it DOES make sense. LOL
BTW, nice addition to your avatar. LMAO.

Back
Top Bottom