• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walton County 4-H Skeet & Trap Team needs Donations!

Day 2 results: (hang on to your hat)
We had one young man shoot a 95 (of 100) to place 10th after a shoot-off and my nephew shot a 99 to place 2nd in the individual!
Team GA shot a combined 287 to place 2nd (after besting TX in another shoot-off) behind MO with 288.
These kids are doing a great job and are really getting it done. We're very proud of ALL of them!

Day 2 results: (hang on to your hat)
We had one young man shoot a 95 (of 100) to place 10th after a shoot-off and my nephew shot a 99 to place 2nd in the individual!
Team GA shot a combined 287 to place 2nd (after besting TX in another shoot-off) behind MO with 288.
These kids are doing a great job and are really getting it done. We're very proud of ALL of them!

This is awesome to hear!

Looks like Saturday was a little tougher day for the team. We had one shooter in a 4-way tie for 4th, but wound up 7th after the shoot-off. The team placed 6th in today's Trap standings. Not sure what that means for the overall team award, but I'm very proud of all these kids. They should all be proud of the way they performed and I hope they had an experience they will look back fondly on.

WAY TO GO, YOUNG FOLKS!

Great stuff Jack. Congrats to them all and extra congrats to your nephew! Really fine shooting!

Thanks! Congrats to the coaches as well. They really worked hard for these kids!

Once all the scores were put together, GA placed 4th in overall shotgun in the NATION! Nephew placed 4th overall individual! We have a strong shotgun program folks. If you have a young person that is interested, think about getting them involved.

Thanks! Congrats to the coaches as well. They really worked hard for these kids!

Once all the scores were put together, GA placed 4th in overall shotgun in the NATION! Nephew placed 4th overall individual! We have a strong shotgun program folks. If you have a young person that is interested, think about getting them involved.
Wow! Really incredible! Now take that boy dove hunting so he can get his feet back on the ground! ;)

Back
Top Bottom