Wanna go coyote hunting??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
32   1
Reaction score
I just spoke with a land owner with a coyote problem and are asking for assistance with this. If you are interested in doing this then let me know and some days that work best for you. This will take place between newnan and Carrollton near whitesburg on the coweta side of the chattahoochee. They said there may even be some hogs out there we can have as well. Looking to do a night hunt. Likely gonna be on a Friday night in early November.

I have a few threads going so to combine info the hunt will be November 9th. I am planning on doing a meet and greet and maybe some food before hand and then do the hunt through the night. I have roughly 40 acres on private property to hunt.

Last edited:
I'd definitely be interested. Weekends work best. I'll be tied up until the end of the month, but definitely interested after that.

I have heard of guys using peanut butter to attract deer and hogs. I have spotted trees with it smeared all over. I saw Peanut Butter extract in liquid form like vanilla extract at Wally World and it does smell exactly like it.

Wonder if it would work?

Interesting ! Don't fall asleep or a squirrel will eat ya! Lol I've used vanilla some but never seen the peanut butter extract ill have to look in to it.

One thing about it! It is legal to use unlike a jar of Skippy. Pour it on a cotton swab or wifes tampon and hang it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom