• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wanna take a bath?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grow up!!! There's no need for all the racist post I see on here. This isn't the 50's! There are some very fine black people out there and they are some bad ones just like some good and bad whites! I've met and traded with some AWESOME non whites on here! So grow up!

grow up!!! There's no need for all the racist post i see on here. This isn't the 50's! There are some very fine black people out there and they are some bad ones just like some good and bad whites! I've met and traded with some awesome non whites on here! So grow up!

x100000000

Grow up!!! There's no need for all the racist post I see on here. This isn't the 50's! There are some very fine black people out there and they are some bad ones just like some good and bad whites! I've met and traded with some AWESOME non whites on here! So grow up!

+1

That could have just as easily been a Larry the Cable Guy loofa for all you rednecks out there. :)

And I think the mods should stand up for all the great black members we have on here and do something to the ones who post racist stuff! Unless they just want this a all white good ol boy site!

And I think the mods should stand up for all the great black members we have on here and do something to the ones who post racist stuff! Unless they just want this a all white good ol boy site!
I'm not up on all the racist terminology, but I'll certainly act on anything that stands out as racist. We have a pretty strict policy on that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom