• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Warning........Received

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLWS is generally deemed to be sarcastic remark to someone with items priced too high. As in GLWS, you're gonna need it. LOL
So, in order for a "GLWS" to be interpreted as "sarcastic" and get a warning, you would have to surmise that even the mods think the price is too high, correct.

Hence, we have the infamous double standard we all know and love!

J u http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/suicide-bombings-down.1278519/#post-6454871 st for the record.
Just for the record, I have used WLWS many times and each time it has been with the best intent like if a member was to far away I might say "wish you were closer GLWS". This was said with the best wishes and intent and wishing that member all the best.

Are you sing I am not allowed to wish another member the best? PLEASE tell me what I am allowed to say?

Okuma Okuma sen

But this doesn't make sense.....you said "nope" to me saying "nice rifle, good price, GLWS"....are you saying that's not allowed but I can say "perty rife, I hope you sail it"????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

It's really very simple. If it can be construed as negative, sarcastic, whatever, don't post it in someone's ad.

So, in order for a "GLWS" to be interpreted as "sarcastic" and get a warning, you would have to surmise that even the mods think the price is too high, correct.

Hence, we have the infamous double standard we all know and love!

The overwhelming majority of the time if we tag a GLWS comment, it's because someone reported it. Like I said earlier, if one person perceives it as negative someone else would too and it doesn't belong in the ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom