• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Warrior Kustoms of Cumming Now Applying Cerakote *Glock or BCG Special*

Sorry I didnt see this, I'll PM you.

To answer the question, I am always cutting deals on work, depends on current work load, maybe a trade, or how likeable you are. I'm too nice to run an actual business as I'm usually going below my own pricing sheet, just like trying to impress people I guess :noidea:
You are one likeable son of a gun, who just happens to do excellent work

Rob will be doing my 5th gun this weekend . Not because I like him or he likes me but because his quality of work and service is the best

Rob will be doing my 5th gun this weekend . Not because I like him or he likes me but because his quality of work and service is the best
I agree, him being a good guy that I like dealing with is the cherry on the top. He has done three of mine, and I am getting all the parts together for an ar build, and I will commission him to do that one too.

I look forward to having you do some of mine. The build we talked about was already committed to a few friends, but the next one is all yours. As soon as I can swing it, I have a fine Springfield 1911 I want you to do up for me! Let me know when they get that gloss clear on the market. And Thank You for taking the time you did with me.

I have a beater M92 with slight pitting. Will this process cover the pitting marks? How long does it take to do a pistol?

Back
Top Bottom