• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Watch your kids close, please read

Obviously this is a fathers worst fear. My daughter is only 6 but I'm already starting to try and educate her on what to do in that type of situation.

I'm glad your son is ok.

Yeah that's what I was thinking, the cop said people who are bold enough to do this sort of thing have usually done it before or will do it again. The guy was in late 20's to mid 30's, white with medium build and had like a heavy five o clock shadow. He was wearing one of the newsboy/ oldman hats and drove a jeep similar this. Watch out around the Acworth area.
www.wk2jeeps.com_2012_2012_wk2_Red_002.jpg
Not only will he do it again but his behavior will escalate to the point he moves from trying to talk kids into his car to forcefully kidnapping them. He likely started with sick fantasies, moved to stalking kids from afar and has now moved up to actually trying to talk them into the car....He WILL get more aggressive and dangerous until it turns into full blown serial kidnapping, child molesting, murder. No child molester starts out a killer, it begins in the mind and escalates to ultimate evil.

Thank God you were there to protect your stepson. You likely prevented a horrible murder.

Did you get a partial tag number ?

The vehicle description, driver description and tag number should be up on those electronic highway signs right now.

Glad you and your stepson are OK.

All types of creeps out there. One in the McDonalds on Rocky Creek Road in Macon was going from table to table (only with small boys) trying to chat them up. Some parents allowed it (naive) but when he walked up to my table (had my niece and nephews with) I lifted my shirt so he could see my gun and told him to "get to steppin', no need to try to sit down here." He smelled like rotten dill pickle juice. May have been harmless, may have been Chester. I'll never know. He moved on to the next table.

Good on you for being watchful.

Back
Top Bottom