WATCH YOURSELVES

This is why I made my post the other day about only dealing in PM until deal is set in stone. I got a lot of crap for saying I wont deal over text or phone.... But if you have no PM proof you can't leave a neg....
Exactly.. no deals are final till you have a pm to back it up.. if I’ve made a deal with the person in the past, then that a diffrent story

This is why I made my post the other day about only dealing in PM until deal is set in stone. I got a lot of crap for saying I wont deal over text or phone.... But if you have no PM proof you can't leave a neg....
Yeah, when I first joined I thought it was curious that some people wouldn't call/text me to set up a meet. At the time I didn't realize that PM'ing was how you hold people accountable (neg) and also protect yourself if there is an issue.

I always specify PM in ads. I will not entertain any conversation unless it is initiated by PM. If your reading comprehension is too weak to comprehend that a is PM required to communicate about my item you are too dumb to negotiate with me. So move along to the Mossberg and Hi-Point listings.

Yeah, I did too.
I've always thought...it's MY deal, I'll set the rules. If not agreeable, my money goes elsewhere.

Just as the title says WATCH YOURSELVES.. a lot of theives , scammers, low life’s around this place now.... it’s gotten to where you can’t even give a person a 2nd chance around here hardly anymore... tried to do a deal for 2 days with this dude and everything I suggested as a meet place wasn’t good enough for him.. then he starts this business of shipping.. he has negs from good members and thinks I’ll ship him mine 1st then he SHOULD BE ABLE TO SHIP HIS PRETTY FAST.. no way Jose'.. FO

Jose BDR1.jpg
:)

Guess I've been extremely lucky, but I have had nothing but GREAT experiences here, I don't have that many trades because I don't swap around a lot, but this site is fantastic. Yeah, everyone has to start at zero, but you show respect, be honest and on time... you reap what you sow. That said, you have to be careful these days in everything you do.

Back
Top Bottom