WATCH YOURSELVES

Come on’ ODT hierarchy. Isn’t it past time for a scammer/lowlife seller call out thread? Put it in brackish waters or something. Continuous scamming of members while keeping these lowlifes hidden doesnt make for a favorable perception. CALL THEM OUT FOR WHAT THEY ARE!

Come on’ ODT hierarchy. Isn’t it past time for a scammer/lowlife seller call out thread? Put it in brackish waters or something. Continuous scamming of members while keeping these lowlifes hidden doesnt make for a favorable perception. CALL THEM OUT FOR WHAT THEY ARE!
wouldn't be productive or "fair" for scammers .....they people too

Just as the title says WATCH YOURSELVES.. a lot of theives , scammers, low life’s around this place now.... it’s gotten to where you can’t even give a person a 2nd chance around here hardly anymore... tried to do a deal for 2 days with this dude and everything I suggested as a meet place wasn’t good enough for him.. then he starts this business of shipping.. he has negs from good members and thinks I’ll ship him mine 1st then he SHOULD BE ABLE TO SHIP HIS PRETTY FAST.. no way Jose.. FO
Well get this f*****g s**this punk pestered the hell out of me for days!Finally get it worked out price meeting place Time the whole nine yards and poof gone no response!still to this day. I posted negative against him the moderators deleted it guess they must’ve been buddies with him or somethingSo how do you alert your Odt brothers to this kind of bull**** when the mud the mods work against you

Well get this f*****g s**this punk pestered the hell out of me for days!Finally get it worked out price meeting place Time the whole nine yards and poof gone no response!still to this day. I posted negative against him the moderators deleted it guess they must’ve been buddies with him or somethingSo how do you alert your Odt brothers to this kind of bull**** when the mud the mods work against you

More proof for a lowlife call out thread...

I made a deal with a member with 0 feedback today, perfect. Nice young man. However , for every one like the gentleman today there are many rock heads.
It’s a shame. One of the things I have so enjoyed @ ODT is the General integrity of its members. I have met a lot of good folks!

Thanks OP a good reminder not everyone is one of us.

In the last 2 months I made 3 deals with memebrs that had 0-3 Feedback score even as I said in the ad I would not....They came through fast and clean ....Sometimes you have to give a guy a chance as I first started with a 0 as well. I agree if your gut says move on then do so.

In the last 2 months I made 3 deals with memebrs that had 0-3 Feedback score even as I said in the ad I would not....They came through fast and clean ....Sometimes you have to give a guy a chance as I first started with a 0 as well. I agree if your gut says move on then do so.
I agree I have made some great friends here!men that I talk to every week!

I made a deal with a member with 0 feedback today, perfect. Nice young man. However , for every one like the gentleman today there are many rock heads.
It’s a shame. One of the things I have so enjoyed @ ODT is the General integrity of its members. I have met a lot of good folks!

Thanks OP a good reminder not everyone is one of us.
We all had to start from zero and somebody else had to take a chance. My overall experience here is about 98% positive. I've dealt with guys that had a negative or two with no problem. But I didn't put up anything I couldn't afford to lose. And so far I haven't lost anything. Been stood up by a couple of jerkoffs but all I lost there was time and gas. No big deal.

We all had to start from zero and somebody else had to take a chance. My overall experience here is about 98% positive. I've dealt with guys that had a negative or two with no problem. But I didn't put up anything I couldn't afford to lose. And so far I haven't lost anything. Been stood up by a couple of jerkoffs but all I lost there was time and gas. No big deal.

My experiences have been great on buying & selling. Everyone has been on time or early. However I did lose time and gas trying to give something away.....:doh:

I totally agree on giving new members a chance to prove their integrity etc. I have also met and made some great friends on here, more than a few I talk with regularly. The issue and the reason for a call out thread is about the asshats who try (and succeed) to scam members of the site. I’m sure some have a sense of when they are trying to be screwed but some do not. Some of the scammers appear to be pretty convincing and sincere. Members need to know who is known for being a scammer before giving their hard earned money to one of these douches when it could’ve been avoided. One GOOD reason why these “people” aren’t outed in a dedicated thread?

Back
Top Bottom