WATCH YOURSELVES

I totally agree on giving new members a chance to prove their integrity etc. I have also met and made some great friends on here, more than a few I talk with regularly. The issue and the reason for a call out thread is about the asshats who try (and succeed) to scam members of the site. I’m sure some have a sense of when they are trying to be screwed but some do not. Some of the scammers appear to be pretty convincing and sincere. Members need to know who is known for being a scammer before giving their hard earned money to one of these douches when it could’ve been avoided. One GOOD reason why these “people” aren’t outed in a dedicated thread?
Crooks are ever changing with the tide.

Yes well all started with zero feedback...and someone had to give us a chance..I deal regularly with a guy with over 3 negs &he always does me right.....but it a deal ever feels fishy walk away...I in the past had to learn the hard way to go with your first instinct. ..my instinct on this deal was I was going to get screwed...he for some reason didn't want to let me see his trade in person...I pulled the offer off the table because of his weirdness

Yes well all started with zero feedback...and someone had to give us a chance..I deal regularly with a guy with over 3 negs &he always does me right.....but it a deal ever feels fishy walk away...I in the past had to learn the hard way to go with your first instinct. ..my instinct on this deal was I was going to get screwed...he for some reason didn't want to let me see his trade in person...I pulled the offer off the table because of his weirdness
I've mailed stuff to guys with a neg or two and and waited on a money order. But again I wasn't risking that much. Plus I read their negs,what they were about and who left them. Those small details should be given consideration especially for guys that have been here longer than me. I always say that sooner or later you WILL run. Into a jerkoff. And that's the guy that screw you on feedback. But at the same time yeah,most begs are deserved.

“Kentucky Tom” is an enriched “people” it seems from members of the site who weren’t aware of his bs. But could have been made aware...PC on ODT
Don't be so "anti-integrite." Just because a new member is "integrity challenged" doesn't mean they can't be a valued member of the community and all members deserve respect, or so I've been told on numerous occasions.

Back
Top Bottom