• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

We may soon be able to carry in SC

Let me add some class to this thread

Ennis role model
dianne_feinstein.jpg

Some states have an enhanced license that shows training. The state could set it up so the training covers any other state requirement. It could gain us some states.

Funny how she says " What I and most Georgians believe"....... In your dreams lady.

This is critical not only for the media but their egos or more so their mindless lemmings to perceive as they attempt to erode and nullify our 2nd Amendment rights in order to preserve their self conscience and serve that agenda.

They are quite shocked and dumbfounded when it is blatantly obvious they are the minority. However that doesn't dampen their attack on our rights.

Melinda Ennis of Georgia GunSense, a nonprofit coalition that works to reduce gun violence.

And how do they "reduce gun violence"? Criminalizing commonly used lawful firearms and magazines, criminalizing carry areas, some where you are at a much higher risk- "we don't want guns in our parks" and doubling down on the retention of "gun free zones" that aren't and only prevent "lawful" carry giving a distinct advantage to the common violent criminal.

They ignore the benefit of an armed citizenry and through to fear mongering attempt to claim an honest lawful armed citizenry is somehow a threat to society/public safety. The honest data not only does not support this "false perception" but refutes it. Worse is they ignore it and promote B.S. biased junk science created to undermine lawful gun rights.

It's this willful ignorance that rubs me raw and pushes me to clarify and reply to their ignorant bleats if possible, responding with facts rather than feelings.

This is classic Melinda.... Note of her "600" friends only 8 liked this post of hers from July 1, 2014.

Melinda.PNG

The 2 replies are typical and read the second one...... She is a supporter and expectedly another mindless lemming. I wonder if Melinda has a hand in producing that "local Newspaper" keeping the people "informed".

Melinda2.PNG

Some states have an enhanced license that shows training. The state could set it up so the training covers any other state requirement. It could gain us some states.

So what other personal property are we prepared to accept a "training" requirement in order to carry or use?
"Not be infringed" does not lead me to submit to a training requirement... It makes me glad to live in a state that sees CCW as a property right.

They are anti gun because they don't trust themselves with one and would probably commit suicide if they had one.
And like the Clinton's and Obama they name their programs the total opposite of what they really are.

Back
Top Bottom