• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

We will never know what happened in Las Vegas.

Never sounded like a bump stock huh? How does it sound different than a full auto AR?

Personally I think there was a good chance the guy was demon possessed ... but entirely possible it was a gubmint coverup too for something else.

All I know is, I don't think I would have wanted to be one of the first officers entering that room, not knowing what's waiting.

I always thought it almost sounded like something belt-fed but I just listened to the sound on your vid w the bumpfire/drum combo and you may be right. Did he have drums though? All I saw were a few Surefire 60s. And... why so many guns? I can see needing a few because you would eventually be melting things but that room was FILLED with ARs?

I always thought it almost sounded like something belt-fed but I just listened to the sound on your vid w the bumpfire/drum combo and you may be right. Did he have drums though? All I saw were a few Surefire 60s. And... why so many guns? I can see needing a few because you would eventually be melting things but that room was FILLED with ARs?
Why so many guns? Because he was crazy, that's why so many guns.

Actually, as long as he GOES through the door, I don't care is he pisses and moans about it. My old man always told me you've got a God-given right to ***** about your job AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT.

But they didn't go through the door, because they be skeered.

Now if they had thought there was a drunk man with an air rifle, they would have entered guns a blazing so they could execute him.

I have a hard time believing the official accounts these days for anything

Ever since bin ladens "sea burial" im convinced the gov lies and is not to be trusted

Why is it that the "uneducated working class folks" are the ones who always have their doubts about the "Government's' truthfulness?

Back
Top Bottom