• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Weirdest things people have found in the woods

ive seen cars, furniture, a buddy of mine found a sten gun in a creek (it didnt work)

the best one was when i was much younger at bert adams scout camp way in the woods somewhere and we found a fridge. not sure what it was doing out there

i39.tinypic.com_2cehiki.jpg
i44.tinypic.com_242aj2x.jpg
its an old cannon ball factory and the next pic is a old coffin factory
i41.tinypic.com_15oi747.jpg
i40.tinypic.com_23mro7c.jpg

We found an old Moonshine Still one night in Blue Ridge. It was still intact but looked as if it hadn't been found in a while. Out Coon hunting one night one of my real good friends found the only pile of dog **** on the whole mountain and laid in it waiting for the dogs to tree. Found a old car frame in the Coosawattee river. On a old back road found a old guy in a Expedition with his pecker out and a girl passed out in the floor board. The car was running and we tried to wake them up but it was no use. I guess they drank a few to many.

No house, no fence, nothing...Of course 85 years can make a lot of things disappear. GOD rest her soul. The Owl was watching over the grave, or seemed to be...
142_0991.jpg

Attachments

• 142_1001.jpg
    142_1001.jpg
    512.4 KB · Views: 192
  • 142_1002.jpg
    142_1002.jpg
    513.5 KB · Views: 197
  • 142_1003.jpg
    142_1003.jpg
    513 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
We found an old Moonshine Still one night in Blue Ridge. It was still intact but looked as if it hadn't been found in a while. Out Coon hunting one night one of my real good friends found the only pile of dog **** on the whole mountain and laid in it waiting for the dogs to tree. Found a old car frame in the Coosawattee river. On a old back road found a old guy in a Expedition with his pecker out and a girl passed out in the floor board. The car was running and we tried to wake them up but it was no use. I guess they drank a few to many.

a few? sounds like they drank the whole damn bar haha.

Me and a buddy were out mountain biking, we were getting off the trail because it was getting dark and a couple walks by us on the way to do God knows what in the dark, After that this guy comes jogging right by us on the trail butt naked with his clothes in hand... My friend and I go WTF?!?!?! And stop and call the police. Well by the time the police got there he was dressed again. One of the cops was a buddy of mine and he said the guy told them he was looking for a tick.... Without skipping a beat my buddy said well I bet he is spelling tick wrong... Needless to say this guy got busted and thrown in jail for indecent exposure.

Man, that is very interesting. Born and died the same day. Yet has a different last name?

I thought the same thing at first, but bet it is just a first and middle name? Since the top of headstone is cut off in the picture, I wonder if Dunn is above what we see?

Throughout the years I have found Playboy magazines, cars, bicycles, etc while tromping through the woods. One of my favorite hobbies used to be searching around old home places for bottles and cans. I once found an old Texaco Home Lubricate can (think Singer sewing machine oil) in a "family" dump. Sold it on E-bay for $105.50. Was told by the buyer that it was from the mid to late 1800's. Wished I had kept it now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom