Well boys I might be getting my dream come true.

Good luck and enjoy. Being in a toxic relationship does nothing but send you to an early grave. Consider this a chance at longevity. Enjoy the chance at a new beginning brother.

It is absolutely beautiful out there. Spent quite a bit of time out West. My favorite place ever is Port Orford Oregon. Look it up. If you get close spend a coulple days seeing the sites.

Well it looks like the Black Witch of the South has finally filled papers. The only thing now is to negotiate terms. I will be going back to Virginia to our little house in the hills about a half mile from the Blue Ridge Parkway. That will be base camp for the remainder. I am hoping to get enough out of the settlement since I am leaving her the house and everything in it plus the two cars I will be leaving. I will be taking my truck, guns and tools. I am hoping to get enough to get a pull trailer to go out west and hunt all winter and spring.
This is not anything new. I knew it was coming for a long time. She is the type you can't do enough to satisfy her and she is miserable. I am as happy as a clam and this will be a dream come true for me. I will be staying in touch just in case one of you find yourself out that way for some elk, antelope, deer or just blasting pigs and yotes.
I was pleasantly surprised at just how inexpensive a nice travel trailer is. A nice 20 footer for one to two people is only about 20,000 and that's club med for one person. Travel the country and stop anywhere that looks like good hunting and get to it. Plus a nice trout season is premium out that way as well. Sounds like paradise. I just hope everything goes smoothly from here. For now it's Elite Idiot out for now. I will advise.
I

Good luck to you...

Back
Top Bottom