• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well damn Just damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So seller joined 5 years ago and has no visable trades?...Means nothing to me I have done dozens and dozens of trades that neither party left feedback.(and you probably have as well.

And post count?..again just because someone has thousands and even several thousand posts doesn't make him more important than anyone else here..

My Daddy used to say having a Big mouth (post count) don't make you smarter than anyone else ..just got a bigger mouth

Feedback isn't just a neat merit badge, it is ODT currency. It helps build trust among fellow ODT'ers. You say feedback is unimportant, but you sure took the time to impress upon us that you've transacted "dozens and dozens" of times beyond the 3 (three) showing under your avatar.

Likewise, someone who's taken the time to express his opinions, post about a recent loss, talk about a fishing trip with his children, ask for advice, tends to establish himself in the ODT community. It is not about having a "big mouth," although that does exist. Some of it is on display in this very thread, mostly from you and a guy who seems to be quite fond of his "tip."

Someone with a higher post count than you is certainly no better than you, but he might have a greater appreciation for what ODT and its members have to offer. He might err on the side of respect and humor here, rather than potentially alienating himself from other members with snark and potshots.

Well ol fart why don’t you stop whining about someone beating u to the punch. Step in that cow **** ol timer. Doesn’t sound like making fun sounds like a woman griping.

Well it was a pasture thread...it's the whining section.
I have stepped in plenty of cow**** in my time.
Could you elaborate on your meaning in this last "sentence"? I'm having a little trouble making sense of it...must be my age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom