• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just to laugh and complain

cjnowell72

Wolf Icon Supporter
Radar
260   0
Reaction score
Several months ago i had some items listed on GB. A California clown emails me askin me a bunch of questions over a day or so. Super busy on my end so i tell they/them that i will get back to them as soon as possible. We exchange phone numbers as this would be fastest route of communication. So the following morning around 9am est i send the asked for information. I promptly get a very indignant response about how dare i wake him up on his only day off and that it is 6am. I tell him i dont give to flying ****s and that I gave him what he asked for and then he can go gobble up a johnson. Lo and behold said window licker contacts me on here a couple of days ago trying to come crawling. No you sniveling millennial i would rather sit on the object of your desire and not sell it to you on principal. Call me whiney, bitchy, crusty just dont call me late for dinner.

Several months ago i had some items listed on GB. A California clown emails me askin me a bunch of questions over a day or so. Super busy on my end so i tell they/them that i will get back to them as soon as possible. We exchange phone numbers as this would be fastest route of communication. So the following morning around 9am est i send the asked for information. I promptly get a very indignant response about how dare i wake him up on his only day off and that it is 6am. I tell him i dont give to flying ****s and that I gave him what he asked for and then he can go gobble up a johnson. Lo and behold said window licker contacts me on here a couple of days ago trying to come crawling. No you sniveling millennial i would rather sit on the object of your desire and not sell it to you on principal. Call me whiney, bitchy, crusty just dont call me late for dinner.
You heartless sonofabitch!!

I love it :evil:

1694084392595.gif

Depending on the value, take it or something that looks like it out in the yard and burn it, video yourself doing it and send him the mp4.

I think it's a bad idea to send messages at what you know will be 6 AM their time.
Despite you being busy, you probably should've held onto that email or text message until a couple hours later before hitting "send."

I think it's a bad idea to send messages at what you know will be 6 AM their time.
Despite you being busy, you probably should've held onto that email or text message until a couple hours later before hitting "send."
I'm that person who has their phone set to 'do not disturb' between the hours of 10pm and 8am.

Back
Top Bottom