• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just to laugh and complain

I think it's a bad idea to send messages at what you know will be 6 AM their time.
Despite you being busy, you probably should've held onto that email or text message until a couple hours later before hitting "send."
I have customers and vendors all over the country, and abroad. We use email, text, phone calls, and video calls to conduct business.
No matter our geographical location, we're all grown up enough to understand that if we receive an email/text in the middle of OUR night, it doesn't require opening at that moment.
If it were a phone call at inconsiderate hours......it should indeed be an emergency, but an email or text will sit patiently until it's recipient takes a notion to open it.

If someone is offended that one took the time to reply/respond with REQUESTED INFORMATION at the "wrong moment" in the recipients day........well then that makes them a whiney vagina.

759467.jpg

Several months ago i had some items listed on GB. A California clown emails me askin me a bunch of questions over a day or so. Super busy on my end so i tell they/them that i will get back to them as soon as possible. We exchange phone numbers as this would be fastest route of communication. So the following morning around 9am est i send the asked for information. I promptly get a very indignant response about how dare i wake him up on his only day off and that it is 6am. I tell him i dont give to flying ****s and that I gave him what he asked for and then he can go gobble up a johnson. Lo and behold said window licker contacts me on here a couple of days ago trying to come crawling. No you sniveling millennial i would rather sit on the object of your desire and not sell it to you on principal. Call me whiney, bitchy, crusty just dont call me late for dinner.

Hell now i think i want what he was after just to say nananana i got it Cali boi!!!!

I think it's a bad idea to send messages at what you know will be 6 AM their time.
Despite you being busy, you probably should've held onto that email or text message until a couple hours later before hitting "send."
We're obviously in different lines of work. I get text messages 24 hours a day. If I'm sleeping and don't want to be disturbed, I put the phone on silent. I assumed pretty much everyone does this.

We're obviously in different lines of work. I get text messages 24 hours a day. If I'm sleeping and don't want to be disturbed, I put the phone on silent. I assumed pretty much everyone does this.
I guess it depends on your job description. I'd get up at ungodly hours to answer calls or Skype periodically from India because that's where my coders lived and worked. They were so poorly paid by management, I'd try to accommodate them and their schedules rather than have them conform to mine.

Several months ago i had some items listed on GB. A California clown emails me askin me a bunch of questions over a day or so. Super busy on my end so i tell they/them that i will get back to them as soon as possible. We exchange phone numbers as this would be fastest route of communication. So the following morning around 9am est i send the asked for information. I promptly get a very indignant response about how dare i wake him up on his only day off and that it is 6am. I tell him i dont give to flying ****s and that I gave him what he asked for and then he can go gobble up a johnson. Lo and behold said window licker contacts me on here a couple of days ago trying to come crawling. No you sniveling millennial i would rather sit on the object of your desire and not sell it to you on principal. Call me whiney, bitchy, crusty just dont call me late for dinner.
It's fine, your stuff, your rules. At least till an agreement has been made

I don't get that. If someone has something I want I'm gonna be extra nice to them. Same if I'm selling, I'm gonna be extra nice to get your money lol. Matter of fact, just be a nice person all around.
That's good business. Thing is that doesn't work on everybody......

He didn't have to read it then.....That's the joy of all the new technology......

Back
Top Bottom