Well, I finally did it. Now the waiting begins...

I think that's what finally put me over the edge. I'm going for the buy once and be done thing but now i need an SBR to put em all on. ****!

uploadfromtaptalk1374289877359.jpg

An encouraging photo.

If they had an option to expedite form 4s and form 1s, I'd pay extra.

Oh, no joke. Id gladly pay twice the tax stamp to get it instant. Revenue generated right there. What the hell is it exactly that is taking~9 months to do??

Nothing. Supposedly they have a ****load of applications each day but they can run thru each forms as fast as cashing the check. They have a assembly line set up in the office. It gets picked up from the PO box then each check is cashed within a day then gets sent off to someone who enters it into the computer then it sits there for a couple months then assistant examiners take a look at it for any errors then once its pass with no errors, it gets sent to the examiner's desk where she just sign and write serial on stamp.

Forms that involve Trusts/corps don't take long. Especially Trusts. Corps might have to verify but they should have each application on file. They have your previous Trust/corps. I honestly think they send it off and let it sit in a box for 5 months before they start doing anything. This is another way to prevent NFA.

Based off of my stamps. I have 2 stamps that were 2 weeks apart, from the control number, Our examiner approves about 3,500 applications each month. Quick and somewhat educated calculations, she approves about 450 applications a day. I guess thats alot?

Each state varies so I am not sure if other states have income rate as much as GA but if all states were that much, thats how much they do a day. I am guessing it includes ALL forms 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom