• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well, they finally went and did it...

Extar finally made a .45acp version of their pistola.

$499

Hmm...
So they made a larger caliber with a big black dildo on the end...:shocked:

Very cool...I don't know anythin bout this company...are they any good?

Hell, it's cheaper than a Glock.
I have the first gen version of the EP9 and I still ain't shot a single round through it even though I've had it over a year. It was hard to get these back then. You had to sign up for email alerts and then check email frequently AND have your card number ready in a hurry. Seriously in 21 and 22 they sold out quick!
Now all that being said there's a LOT of plastic/polymer involved here. Even the trigger group is poly. But you can install whatever AR trigger group you prefer in it. I like the buffer stop they used. It's a stamped piece of sheet metal that just slides down in a slot in the lower. To ME that works a lot better than the traditional buffer detent.
Anyway... If you can afford to shoot a lot of 45acp then yeah this is a good choice.

Hell, for 500 bucks it sounds like a good truck gun.
As stated earlier, I ain't shot mine yet but I do do dig it for what it is. Only current problem is mine came with an SB Tactical brace WHICH WAS PERFACTLY LEGAL AT THE TIME. But it's on there like a sumbitch. I don't know how to get it off without damaging the proprietary tube it's mounted on.

Back
Top Bottom