• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well, well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep...I didn't expect them to beat Boise State. Kellen Moore is something to behold...

Richt better beat SC next week...or he may be loading that F150 to head somewhere else.

Richt better beat SC next week...or he may be loading that F150 to head somewhere else.

Tell him to take Bobo with him. Should have gone packing when Martinez did.

The auburn fans are already talking smack. Yea, what a sweet 4 pt. win over f*cking Utah state. Always jealous that UGA is a better school and doesn't accept GED applicants. Sheesh.

Last edited:
Tell him to take Bobo with him. Should have gone packing when Martinez did.

The auburn fans are already talking smack. Yea, what a sweet 4 pt. win over f*cking Utah state. Always jealous that UGA is a better school and doesn't accept GED applicants. Sheesh.

Typical GA fan, its college football and there is always trash talking. UGA is KNOWN for their fans being complete douchebags and it showed tonight (I was there) and it was everywhere. Win with pride and lose with pride, settle it on the field.

I have been a die hard DAWG fan since 1965 when my dad took me to my first game.I dont miss a game, I bleed red and black,always have,win,loose,im right there. Having said that, what I saw tonight was pathetic.There has been a slow subtle change going on for the last few years,its not athetic in nature,its a culture change,

AND THIS RANT IS NOT ABOUT A LOSS! its about a collapse of a tradition.

No heart , None! the glaring lack of conditioning was shockng,they have talked all off season about the new conditioning program,new dietary program ,strength program,but how many players came out of the game cramping, tired etc. for the dawgs? I didnt see that with boise st. who admitedly didnt have the depth we had?? no team chemestry, an embarrasing me me attitude.

I tell ya, if im getting whipped up and down the field all night in front of a home crowd on national TV, i dont do the thug pose after breaking up a pass and getting a interferance call on me?

I have to say, I was embarrased to be a dawg fan last night, all you race baiters come on outa the wood work, but the disparity in the calibre of people on the field last night was the biggest difference to me.

on one side you had predominatly white, blue collar,tuff ,hard working, TEAMMATES, Show boating and the "Look at ME" attitude was non existant, they just went out there and took care of business.

On the other side, well, predominately black (superior athletes) (well the QB and punter were white), flying around show boating, waving their arms,poseing for the cameras," LOOK AT ME! ",the few times they made a basic play. No team mentality, reminded me alot of the miami teams I used to love to hate,(except not as good), I tell ya , this is NOT the type of TEAM that the UGA tradition is about.

UGA has become the "Down Town Atlanta" of the SEC, and the people that have supported this program for years are getting tired of it.

Rant over

Last edited:
I have been a die hard DAWG fan since 1965 when my dad took me to my first game.I dont miss a game, I bleed red and black,always have,win,loose,im right there. Having said that, what I saw tonight was pathetic.There has been a slow subtle change going on for the last few years,its not athetic in nature,its a culture change,

AND THIS RANT IS NOT ABOUT A LOSS! its about a collapse of a tradition.

No heart , None! the glaring lack of conditioning was shockng,they have talked all off season about the new conditioning program,new dietary program ,strength program,but how many players came out of the game cramping, tired etc. for the dawgs? I didnt see that with boise st. who admitedly didnt have the depth we had?? no team chemestry, an embarrasing me me attitude.

I tell ya, if im getting whipped up and down the field all night in front of a home crowd on national TV, i dont do the thug pose after breaking up a pass and getting a interferance call on me?

I have to say, I was embarrased to be a dawg fan last night, all you race baiters come on outa the wood work, but the disparity in the calibre of people on the field last night was the biggest difference to me.

on one side you had predominatly white, blue collar,tuff ,hard working, TEAMMATES, Show boating and the "Look at ME" attitude was non existant, they just went out there and took care of business.

On the other side, well, predominately black (superior athletes) (well the QB and punter were white), flying around show boating, waving their arms,poseing for the cameras," LOOK AT ME! ",the few times they made a basic play. No team mentality, reminded me alot of the miami teams I used to love to hate,(except not as good), I tell ya , this is NOT the type of TEAM that the UGA tradition is about.

UGA has become the "Down Town Atlanta" of the SEC, and the people that have supported this program for years are getting tired of it.

Rant over

I agree, too many of these kids make one play and act like they are the best player on the field, do your job, then when you WIN You can carry on like a nut if you want too. there is no I in TEAM.dang it...:mad:

Heh, heh...I think this thread may end up in the boiler room. Hmm... SPOrts thread in the boILER room...SPOILER room? ;)

Yeah, I know, They will come and attack me and not address the points im making, but you wont find a bigger more loyal and die hard Dawg fan than me, i have defended Richt and Bobo to a fault, But man, when the TRUTH is stareing you in the face, you just have to stand up and say it.

I have been a fan of Ga for years now, not quite as long as ole GDAWG. I am just sick of being a heart break team. I would be satisfied with just being in the talk for a national championship every year, but no where near there. I played Semi pro ball for years, and I understand where you are coming from on the concept of teamwork GDAWG. I am done with Georgia. Now watch the bastards go undefeated the rest of the season!!:D

I have been a fan of Ga for years now, not quite as long as ole GDAWG. I am just sick of being a heart break team. I would be satisfied with just being in the talk for a national championship every year, but no where near there. I played Semi pro ball for years, and I understand where you are coming from on the concept of teamwork GDAWG. I am done with Georgia. Now watch the bastards go undefeated the rest of the season!!:D

I agree, and UGA hasn't had TEAMWORK in awhile. They've got a bunch of High School Grads that are taught, the what about ME, look at my fancy Uniform, look how great I am, the Individual Star Player attitude. One of the things you hear every year now before season is, wonder how many Players will be suspended, in jail, or penalized before and during the Season. These Dawgs Show No Heart, No Teamwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom