• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well, well

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was pitiful to watch when they threw him the ball. Wide open 2 times and both times would have been for 1st down and he just drops it. Guess he heard bronco footsteps in the distance.

I have no problems with our D they played a great game against a great offense. Now our offense on the other hand couldn't convert to save their f*cking lives.
I'll have to agree and disagree on the defense. The defense has talent and did play well. My problem was the lack of BLITZING called by Grantham. You can't give a guy like Kellen Moore that kind of time. He would even pick an NFL defense apart with the kind of time he had. I have said for the last 3 years that Boise State was overated. I will admit I was WRONG. Now the Dawgs are not a TOP TIER SEC TEAM, but they did have the size and talent to be able to handle Boise State, at least on paper. The Dawgs offensive line was manhandled by a defensive line that was much smaller,quicker and in better shape. Same for the defense. The defense couldn't get any pressure on Moore, even though they were supposedlt bigger and stronger. If you look at Boise States recruiting classes over the last 3 years, they are far inferior to what Ga. gets in talent. Bottom line, is that Chris Peterson and his staff get a whole lot out of a little. Mark Richt and his staff, well they get a little out of a whole lot. Unfortunately, I don't see this changing anytime soon.

Tell him to take Bobo with him. Should have gone packing when Martinez did.

The auburn fans are already talking smack. Yea, what a sweet 4 pt. win over f*cking Utah state. Always jealous that UGA is a better school and doesn't accept GED applicants. Sheesh.

When uga can't beat a "kindercare" team, AU has braggins rights lol

I second your call on blitzing fowl61. The few times there was pressure on Kellen Moore were the few time it resulted in an incompletion or int. Instead we let him sit back in a comfortable pocket and pick us apart, which comes down to playcalling, not execution. Our D played well with the exception of getting a little tired, but can you blame them when the offense goes 3 and out that many times in a row?

I could call defensive schemes against UGA. 1st and 10, just make a little noise and they'll have a false start penalty. 1st and 15, bring the heat, because they'll run play action and you've got Murray sacked by the time he carries out his fake. 2nd and long, load up the box and get ready for the run. 3rd in 1, they're going to line up in shotgun and do that sh#*%y option run up the middle(god forbid running play action, Murray keeping on the option, or lining up in the I-formation and doing some hard nosed running). The TE whiffing the block on our failed 4th and 1, the showboating after ANY mediocre play(I understand 1st downs were rare, but act like you've caught a 5 yd pass before!) and Taverras King's drops(#12, and GA High School's all time leading receiver)really summed up that game. Just lack of concentration, lack of discipline, and no sense of urgency until it's too late.

I'll still always love the Dawgs as I'm sure most of the people bit$%ing on here do and will, but it hurts to watch games like that. I pay attention to recruiting and I know the ridiculous amount of money that the program makes(and spends.....look at the new fieldhouse), so I know they can be better. I'm not one to just pick up my pitchfork and torch and call for Richt's head, but there's obviously a problem here. Richt is a great recruiter because the kids and their parents love him, but he needs to run a tighter ship with his staff and learn to cut ties when assistants are too soft or just lousy play callers. I'm sure it killed him to let go of his boy Willie Martinez, but it took the dang ol boosters calling for his job for him to do it, so don't be surprised if it's Bobo and not Richt that goes if we lose to S.C. on Saturday.

Don't worry, I'm not heated about this topic at all.................rant over!

^as much as i bi*ch about the dawgs ill always love em, lookin forward to saturday between the hedges, GO DAWGS!

F*ck 'em. I am done watching them. That is time I can spend with my family instead of watching a crappy coached team. Remove Ritch, and I will start to watch again. Until then, I will watch the Auburn games (JUST cause that is my wifes' team.) Still debating if I am going to watch any NFL games this year.

Just keep telling yourself that UGA is a better school than "fill in the blank"! The only people who believe you already think that way. You're not going to persuade anyone.

According to a handful of published reports, it's in the top ten for: risk management (no. 2 in nation), real estate, accounting, and MIS. Finance bounces in and out of the top ten periodically, too. The other majors most people could give a sh*t less about, because they mean nothing at the end of the day and only retards devote time toward useless degrees. Now go hold a candle light vigil for your bird sh*t covered trees.

That's just what the world needs, more real estate brokers, insurance guru's and bankers. Now go pee on somebody else's leg and tell them it's raining. I am not saying this to bash UGA, but in reality they are pretty much on the same level as the rest of the major universities in the SEC. Not better and darn sure not worse. Just take your pick they are all pretty much the same but don't think you are going to convince someone from a different school that yours is superior. I am crawling up out of the gutter and moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom