• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West GA Precision 22LR - NRL-22 - February 12, 2022

You realize sucking up to the MD won't help your scores...believe me :rofl:

Haha hasn’t worked up till this point I don’t see that changing. He does do a great job keeping it all going in the right direction tho. The matches have doubled in participants and we are learning each match that we have another 50% we can grow still with the challenges he brings.

Haha hasn’t worked up till this point I don’t see that changing. He does do a great job keeping it all going in the right direction tho. The matches have doubled in participants and we are learning each match that we have another 50% we can grow still with the challenges he brings.
I dreamt about an all-prone match the other night.... then I woke up and realized that it was only a dream. I was sad... lol

I wouldn‘t be at this number of matches hosted without this group. Many hands make light work. Thanks for supporting the club.

Back
Top Bottom