• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West GA Precision 22LR ~ NRL 22 Match ~ July 16th, 2022

lol yup. All my props are from scrap wood and my ladder came off the side of the road. Thought it was in good shape until my big ass climbed up it….that’s when I realized a leg was busted 😂
I use a ladder I got from my great grandma before she passed. No joke I think it was a 1920’s ladder. No possible way to get steady on it. Also no way you’ll see me trying to use it as a ladder so it’s a prop. Lol

Still would be better than two T posts and some rope….
CBeck CBeck No kidding. Sometimes I reflect on the stages to make sure shooters have a great experience... I might’ve changed one or three variables just to keep it competitive, but you know what! We will talk about Red_Man Red_Man ‘s T-posts for several years.. Just think… Do you remember when Red_Man Red_Man added the outlaw stage at a NRL22 match… lol IT WAS A CHALLENGE AND IT SUCKED! Thank you Red_Man Red_Man

CBeck CBeck No kidding. Sometimes I reflect on the stages to make sure shooters have a great experience... I might’ve changed one or three variables just to keep it competitive, but you know what! We will talk about Red_Man Red_Man ‘s T-posts for several years.. Just think… Do you remember when Red_Man Red_Man added the outlaw stage at a NRL22 match… lol IT WAS A CHALLENGE AND IT SUCKED! Thank you Red_Man Red_Man
And the next time you’re at a different match with a somewhat wobbly prop you’ll just think to yourself “this ain’t got **** on them T posts and rope” while others are complaining.

Back
Top Bottom