• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What’s your favorite firearm right now?

Henry Model X .357/.38. Shooting .38 158g is like shooting a pellet gun. About zero recoil and whisper quiet. Trying to decide if I want to go classic Henry wood furniture or full on tac-lever with the RPP aluminum set.
1000001539.jpg

TheSnail TheSnail , I love the walnut on your M4!

I recently SBS’ed my old HK-marked M1S90, and decided I wanted a walnut stock. Modified and fit the walnut stock from a Benelli Montefeltro, which took a lot more work than I anticipated.

Also designed and had made an adapter so that I can run the newest model of Surefire shotgun weaponlight on the Benelli, as Surefire no longer supports them.
IMG_1105.jpeg
IMG_1106.jpeg

TheSnail TheSnail , I love the walnut on your M4!

I recently SBS’ed my old HK-marked M1S90, and decided I wanted a walnut stock. Modified and fit the walnut stock from a Benelli Montefeltro, which took a lot more work than I anticipated.

Also designed and had made an adapter so that I can run the newest model of Surefire shotgun weaponlight on the Benelli, as Surefire no longer supports them.
View attachment 7039944View attachment 7039945
Thank you Sir. Yours looks phenomenal as well. I wish mine had half the burl yours has. Impressive.

I like the qd mount you have. Classic looks with a modern touch. I might have to do that to mine as well.

Maybe you haven’t spent enough time on the range to want to :boink:

I’ve been hit by too many ricochets and seen too many bad situations to be “too cool” to wear eye pro.

Also, it’s one thing to be over people beating a dead horse. It’s another to champion poor range/gun etiquette.
Testament to Darwin's Theory. You can't champion failures. Only winners get sprinkles, all others get participation trophies. Like you, I value my eyes above all else. being 56 and knowing I have a genetic marker for macular degeneration causes me to fear the the loss of my eye sight more and more each day. If my genetics are going to screw me over I'm sure as hell not going to do anything to help them little bio bastards. But to my point. In the end it appears Darwin always wins, good or bad.

Purchased in mid 90s still my favorite no telling the amount of animals it has put to sleep.it’s toped with a 3-9 leupold
AAC 77/22 internally suppressed

Back
Top Bottom