• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What a Great Ray of Sunshine to my heart

Wow!! My ten week old pup is giving his opinion of Brandon!! Smart Pup!
gizmo9.jpg

I just had to share this it happened to me Sunday..I went to look at a pup in Suwanee and decided with the help of @Bear44 picked up a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel..Can't thank him enough for driving up there and meeting with me a the dog owner..He knew what to look for and the right questions to ask..This pup excited my Bride at the Care Home when she saw a picture of a similar one. The Care home said it was ok to bring a dog in once I got one and it was of course trained..I forgot to ask earlier what food the pump was on..The owner told me what and where to get it..So I went while she kept the pup..
This is where the story begins...I went to Kroger close to her and as I walked in the door to get a cart, their was a little girl crawling into a cart with her Care giver or Mom not quite sure..The little girl of about 6-7 years old has Downs Syndrome, asked me " Are you Santa Claus?" I smiled and it lifted my heart at how innocent she was and excited at the same time...Oboy it's hard to type this right now..I told her that I would be what ever she wanted...She smiled and I went into the store..So innocent and full of wonder and joy..It's just made my day and a lesson learned, I may have it difficult but I am blessed to be so humbled by such a wonderful child..Thanks Lord!!
What a great story.God bless you and your Bride and new family member.

Back
Top Bottom