• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What are some unpopular gun opinions you have?

Some more...

You have to aim a shotgun (for self defense), or you're using the wrong ammo.

Heavier handgun bullets hit higher than lighter handgun bullets. (Not an opinion though; it's a fact.)

#1 Buck is where it's at-- 00 is for noobs.

That non-autos aint worth owning, neither are non-concealable arms, pistols with double stack mags, nor shotguns. ditto weirdo calibers. That it's WAY better to be highly skilled with a few, than half-arsed with many. (or few)

That non-autos aint worth owning, neither are non-concealable arms, pistols with double stack mags, nor shotguns. ditto weirdo calibers. That it's WAY better to be highly skilled with a few, than half-arsed with many. (or few)

Those opinions are definitely unpopular.
I own revolvers that work just fine. Rifles and shotguns that aren't concealable and don't need to be. I haven't owned a single stack pistol in several years.

Welcome to the ODT... where everyone can claim to be an expert...

I own revolvers that work just fine. Rifles and shotguns that aren't concealable and don't need to be. I haven't owned a single stack pistol in several years.

The dude isn't all there mentally with the few posts he has made since joining.

The dude isn't all there mentally with the few posts he has made since joining.

Gotta be an admin trollin us!! Lol All of a sudden his posts are shutdown

I'll also note that in several of his posts he used British vernacular. He's 100% troll. Be interesting to see if he was even posting from a US IP.

Back
Top Bottom