• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What are some unpopular gun opinions you have?

My guns are always worth more than yours, especially when it comes to trade. Also, when a buy a gun for retail and take it home, it is now worth more because I owned it, you know provenance and all. You know I'm that dang special.

My guns are always worth more than yours, especially when it comes to trade. Also, when a buy a gun for retail and take it home, it is now worth more because I owned it, you know provenance and all. You know I'm that dang special.

Heck that's not unpopular - half the ads here believe that I even believe it some days.

Dropping a Mosin Nagant into an Archangel stock and slapping a WalMart scope on top does not make it a sniper rifle.
zaitsev.jpg

- A .410 handgun for defense is stupid. If the .410 has sucked out of a 18-20in barrel long gun (for defense) for half a decade, why does putting it in a 4in barreled revolver make it a defense weapon now? Dumb.

I wouldn't want to get shot with it... I would imagine some of the defense loadings for it are decent at close range?

Dropping a Mosin Nagant into an Archangel stock and slapping a WalMart scope on top does not make it a sniper rifle.
View attachment 2001727
Anytime anyone calls their rifle a sniper rifle. It's usually a Savage or a BCA AR to top it off.

Back
Top Bottom