• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What are you guys watching on Netflix/Amazon?

Me and my wife watched “Lost in Space”. Pretty good series, didn’t think I would get into it but it wasn’t what I expected. Also shot in 4K so it looked great on the 65” Sony 4K HDR TV I just bought. The new Planet Earth II is pretty amazing in 4K too.

Me and my wife watched “Lost in Space”. Pretty good series, didn’t think I would get into it but it wasn’t what I expected. Also shot in 4K so it looked great on the 65” Sony 4K HDR TV I just bought. The new Planet Earth II is pretty amazing in 4K too.
Just finished Lost In Space, a solid first season.

Altered Carbon. Based on the SciFi cyberpunk novel of the same name. Very similar feel to Blade Runner. Only 1 season thus far.

Lost in Space was ok. It kind of grows on you after awhile, but I absolutely hated Dr. Smith.

Altered Carbon. Based on the SciFi cyberpunk novel of the same name. Very similar feel to Blade Runner. Only 1 season thus far.

Lost in Space was ok. It kind of grows on you after awhile, but I absolutely hated Dr. Smith.
Trivia - the real Dr Smith (who's identity is stolen) is played by Billy Mumy - the kid from the original series.

I have the Altered Carbon novel, but haven't gotten the chance to read it yet.

Jerry Sienfeld "Comedians in cars getting coffee" I was worried it would be politica with some of the comedians but it wasn't I did skip the episode with Obama though.

Jerry Sienfeld "Comedians in cars getting coffee" I was worried it would be politica with some of the comedians but it wasn't I did skip the episode with Obama though.
Jerry seems to be fairly apolitical, though he gets riled at political correctness. Overall he seems to limit his concern to "is it funny or not?".

Back
Top Bottom