• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What are you missing?

Just deer mainly as I don't have the time and money to buy all the extras that go along with all the other types of animals to hunt although I love to take out tree rats with my Benjamin nitro .22 pellet rifle and matter of fact I just took out a very large, ugly possum last night on my back deck that was messing with my cats and eating their food.

It's the only firearm related item I can shoot at night or day in my yard without disturbing the peace.

Just deer mainly as I don't have the time and money to buy all the extras that go along with all the other types of animals to hunt although I love to take out tree rats with my Benjamin nitro .22 pellet rifle and matter of fact I just took out a very large, ugly possum last night on my back deck that was messing with my cats and eating their food.

It's the only firearm related item I can shoot at night or day in my yard without disturbing the peace.
There is a season on possums and it ain`t open.You can`t legally kill something damaging your property without a depredation permit from the Dept.of Ag.Just a heads-up for your own info.I know some folks who have paid some high fines for taking care of their own problem.As for me,we sometimes let the coons and possums eat right alongside our cats.Same as a bird feeder.

Deer, Hog, Turkey, Crow, Dove, Quail, Fox, Bobcat, Opossum, Coon, Rabbit, Squirrel, Coyote, Armadillo, Duck, Goose, Snake, and Beaver. Bear and Elk are on my to do list.

Back
Top Bottom