• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What Bill Clinton had to say to Democrats about guns.

What I take as "this stuff" in this instance is the Republicans that will only take their news and entertainment from sources that agree with them. FOX, Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck, Savage, Boortz, and so on. When you only listen to these types, you tend to get a very narrow view of the world. Same goes for the liberal-leaning entertainers and their audience.

Good point. At times, I like to read news articles on the UK news outlet websites or others like the Jerusalem Post, etc...Especially articles dealing with things going on in the U.S. They definitely see things in a different light than our news sources, be it Fox or the MSM.

I said for the most part and if our fearless leader gets his way the 94 ban will be a fond memory because at least you could keep the ones you had.

ironically you can keep your "tools" should any of this pop off with Barry....You just have a much harder decision to make.

image.jpgYou guys must not get it... Old Bill Clinton is making his move to make his wife look good. She is running for President next elections. What better to say this and get a little republican boost for his democrat wife!

Anti-gun politicals and far left liberals all have one thing in common: They have their heads in the sand and their asses facing the future.

Good point. At times, I like to read news articles on the UK news outlet websites or others like the Jerusalem Post, etc...Especially articles dealing with things going on in the U.S. They definitely see things in a different light than our news sources, be it Fox or the MSM.
Yep, I find it's a good policy to take a step back, remove yourself from the situation, and see things as neutrally as possible. Check out some world news sources... BBC, Reuters (to some degree), even Al-Jazeera. Watch enough of them, and the truth tends to settle somewhere in the middle.

Back
Top Bottom