• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What Caused the Great Crime Decline in the U.S.?

Yeah, but what is the root cause. Remember its not the addicts that were causing the violence, it was the trafficers and dealers.

Precisely!

The addicts resorted to burglary and theft to support their addiction but the dealers to maintain profits and territory resorted to deadly violence just like the mafia in the 1920-30's.

Based solely on my recent trips to Lowes, Harbor Freight and Wally World (where I counted no less than 11 open carriers) I'd say people have had enough and aren't going to take it anymore.

Those are just the ones you see legally carrying, then there is the concealed carry crowd-I'm member and none is the wiser.

I'd say open carry is much less here around Stockbridge but we have quite a few concealed carriers.

Despite the bleatings open/concealed legal carriers are not a threat but rather an asset to public safety and greatly help reduce violent crime rates. The leftist prohibitionist refuse to admit or accept this.

The rates and trends are favorable for our 2A the past 25 years.

Or they are just scared and no longer trust The State to protect them.

Yeah, in a nutshell, I think there isn't a single cause, but its manifestations of manifold social effects and causes. IMO.

Yeah, I don't trust the State to do sheeut except give me a speeding ticket for doing 75 mph on 285 and require a permit to dig a hole in my yard for a plant.

Or they are just scared and no longer trust The State to protect them.

Yeah, in a nutshell, I think there isn't a single cause, but its manifestations of manifold social effects and causes. IMO.

Yep, in an uncontrolled environment with a multitude of variables such as a society it's not just one factor but rather a trend of changes that impact the whole of society. Being able to segregate those that benefit and those that are a detriment is key to the survival of any society.

We know what works and we know what doesn't. However some think they will obtain a different result and use propaganda to support it and sell it to a naïve public.

You are thinking like a Statist.

There is no need to "control". The society is what it is and it is better off finding its own equalibrium instead of people trying to manipulate it, inevitably to in their own interests.

The more the monkeys tinker with the machinery that gives them the bananas, the fewer bananas they get.

You are thinking like a Statist.

There is no need to "control". The society is what it is and it is better off finding its own equalibrium instead of people trying to manipulate it, inevitably to in their own interests.

The more the monkeys tinker with the machinery that gives them the bananas, the fewer bananas they get.

Hah, far from it but just observation based with history-the great definer of public policy. History is wonderful teacher, too bad so many ignore it....

The ability and power to manipulate will eventually lead to corruption. It's inevitable given time.

History is wonderful teacher, too bad so many ignore it....

Or take the wrong lessons from it.

History is as often used/abused as religion to justify bad policy. When in doubt, sit on your hands. Anything else, someone has an agenda or interest they are promoting.

Or take the wrong lessons from it.

History is as often used/abused as religion to justify bad policy. When in doubt, sit on your hands. Anything else, someone has an agenda or interest they are promoting.

Naw just typically ignoring or remaining ignorant of it to maintain a perception.

Most always have an agenda and discovery is essential.

12961510_10208452512965423_7755247972386370982_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom