• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What cigar have you been smoking lately?

recommendations ?
Anything by MY FATHER - the La Bijou 1922, La Opulencia, or the Jaime Garcia. The Cohiba BLACK is also a good smoke. The Drew Estates UNDERCROWN/Sungrown is also a decent smoke for the price. If you can get your hands on one the Arturo Fuente OPUS X cigars are ALL pretty solid, a little pricey but worth the money as a splurge. AVO makes some great smokes as well (made by Davidoff), the NORTH is one of my favorite by AF. The Davidoff YAMASA is also a great smoke.

As usual, taste is subjective but these have all been great smokes for me.... Good luck with trying out different brands/releases, I always try to smoke something different whenever I get the chance, it has been pretty rewarding on many occasions!

Not a RP fan but I would agree on the Sumatra, the AVO heritage is a great stick!
Yeah, I have tried a few RP’s and wasn’t a fan. A friend gave me the Sumatra one afternoon and it was good. I try to stay around the 9-12 dollar price. Tonight was a splurge, but I did eyeball the Opus X for a min…

I’ve had a few good Alec Bradley sticks lately. The AVO Heritage I really like, but the burn has been inconsistent, great flavor though.

Anything blended by A J Fernandez is on my list. His New World line of smokes is good. I like a bold flavor - leather, pepper, and in your face....

Yeah, I have tried a few RP’s and wasn’t a fan. A friend gave me the Sumatra one afternoon and it was good. I try to stay around the 9-12 dollar price. Tonight was a splurge, but I did eyeball the Opus X for a min…

I’ve had a few good Alec Bradley sticks lately. The AVO Heritage I really like, but the burn has been inconsistent, great flavor though.
I like that AB MAGIC TOAST and the KINTSUGI, pretty solid smokes for sure!

Back
Top Bottom