• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What day do you complain (is that Mondays lol)

Is it hard for you to make deals these days buying or selling? (nobody ever trades lol)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I sell all the time.

• Palmetto Moon "says go buy MIL surplus and quit worrying :)"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

coolformula

Default rank <2500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
50   0
Reaction score
It seems about 50-70% of the time I dont' get replies to my PM's....when selling I don't get many hits (maybe some low ballers).

today seller sent me PM, asking about something. i give price, it goes back and forth about 28 PM's then he decided he didn't want nothing (But not based on price, but he sent 4 PM's and I was instantly responding, but then he said he got what he wanted from another member........but why send me a PM in the first place?) it really seemed he wanted me to "give him the items he wanted", but he never would give me an offer (low ball or not) just kept stalling......I guess cause he was working the other 4 deals.......this trader had a lot of positive but also a negative.....

It seems like most of the time if you don't get a deal worked about in about 5-6 PM's its NOT going to happen.

Over the last 2 years selling is super hard, buying is harder (usually bidding war or no response), and nobody will ever trade (isn't the site called the outdoor trader lol)

It just seems like if I have some smaller things charging handle here and their its not worth hours and hours of effort to sell it..........(I think I'm getting burned out on selling)

If I do get something I usually have to drive 90+ mins way (maybe I'm just in a bad location)

Feel free to call me*********** hahaha.

It really feels like the quality of the average trader is going down.

Ok rant over thanks for listening..........

I must not be the only one............

Back
Top Bottom