• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What do you guys do while traveling away from the wife?

Dbodt

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
9   0
Reaction score
Well I don't mind telling you I sew. Yes indeed I thread needle and sew. Actually not often I just got tired of all the crap at the bottom of my pocket. I could of bought a pocket organizer but it cooler when you make something yourself. I basically took a Blackhawks holster $9.99, sewing kit $1.77, braided elastic $.97 and fifteenminutes later. I have the following. I basically started with the flashlight sewed a loop around it and then wrapped my extra mag. Once that was sewed I then located the proper depth in the holster sewed the top and then flipped it inside out to sew the bottom. I am pretty happy with the results. My mag stays up at the top so I can access it quickly and everything stay put. $13 bucks and I am in business. If you do not know how to sew because you watch too much dukes of hazards instead of watching your mom sew then ask your wife to do it. I must admit I watched way too much dukes of hazard. Just thought I would share.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Nice work!

I'm usually about as un-productive as possible when the family is away.

There is also usually a bag of Cheetos involved as well...

Nice work!

I usually find a cigar lounge and smoke a few cigars. She complains too much about how I smell one I go home if I smoke one in town somewhere.

Only a 1 bag of cheetos?

My wife put me on a chip and coke free diet. It is funny you said this cause I was jonesing for a coke and Cheetos yesterday big time. It's been four weeks off both and man I am craving them big time.

Great looking organizer.
thanks

Back
Top Bottom