• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What do you say ??

Same BS happened to me a few weeks ago. I said I would take it in the Thread, then sent PM's. A week later after several attempts he responded and said he changed his mind.

I have been getting this lately, "if you still have it after Saturday I will take it off your hands" then silence many days after Saturday and no response when you let them know it is still available .....Meeting a kind of new guy for a deal this week, hope it pans out. Sheesh!

to another member when you post I'll Take It and send several PM's and you get no response. Then he relists the same gun you said you would take at this asking price ??

I was pursuing the same pistol - said I would take it for asking price. Never heard back. I wondered if he had an emergency that made ODT not a priority? But now listed as gone..... ya nevah know..

Since he is not obligated to sell to you there really isn't much you can do. Just mark him off as someone you won't deal with.

I have turned down an "I'll take it" because the guy wanted me to drive 70miles one way for a $150 gun....simply not worth the trip. If someone says they will take it, at least meet half way I would think.

Honestly he probably doesn't "get" the internet or the forum. I've dealt with a few people like that. Only thing you can do for those kinda people is hope they give you a phone number.
2 i take it! and 2 guys pm'ing him . i think you hit it on the head most not know how this works

Give a basic etiquette/understanding TEST with a score of 100% before letting folks join and have them define PM, I'll take it", highest bidder, price listing, and a basic understanding of the rules, etc..........haha

What's the deal with all these flaky people?? This place at one point was a good place to do deals without worry. I have yet to experience a deal that has gone bad and don't want to. It's just really sad!

Back
Top Bottom