• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What grinds you gears?

I want to carry my Ruger redhawk 44 mag for just such occasions, I would love to just blow their stereo to pieces while the're in the store shopping with their WIC cards picking up full size Redbulls.
I imagine doing that everytime I have to stand there and listen to that crap while pumping gas. I'd also like to take my knife to every speaker in that POS car and shred it to ribbons.

I guess I'll just have to settle for standing there and staring at them while I think about how fun it would be. LOL

But then the government buws man :tinfoil3: :boink: :laser:
I'm just saying that to me pistol braces are in the same column with bump fire stocks, Maglight\ oil filter solven traps Hell Fire trigger devices etc and so on. When I see videos of guys with these rigs and they keep repeating" Now I'm not shouldering it. I'm NOT shouldering it!" No cause that would be wrong. And we all know they only installed it because of their limp weak wrists. If raising your weapon to your shoulder creates a federal violation then maybe you should rethink your plan.

I'm just saying that to me pistol braces are in the same column with bump fire stocks, Maglight\ oil filter solven traps Hell Fire trigger devices etc and so on. When I see videos of guys with these rigs and they keep repeating" Now I'm not shouldering it. I'm NOT shouldering it!" No cause that would be wrong. And we all know they only installed it because of their limp weak wrists. If raising your weapon to your shoulder creates a federal violation then maybe you should rethink your plan.

like cops screaming "STOP RESISTING!" at the guy laying on the ground unconscious

Back
Top Bottom