• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What grinds you gears?

BICYCLIST LIVES MATTER EVEN IF THE WEARING DAYGLO ORANGE SPANDEX! LOL
I saw the same guy yesterday with a mile of traffic behind him and no one in front of him. I could faintly hear him repeating over and over to himself as he rode by. I pay my taxes, I pay my taxes, I pay my taxes.

I saw the same guy yesterday with a mile of traffic behind him and no one in front of him. I could faintly hear him repeating over and over to himself as he rode by. I pay my taxes, I pay my taxes, I pay my taxes.
That was not me....LOL. God Almighty. Please folks don't ride in rush hour. You will die.

Everyday at the Krog St bridge, they ride past all the cars and don't even bother stopping at the four way. They just throw their faggy arm up like its motorist kryptonite and make the left because it's our responsibility not to hit them, no matter how oblivious they are.

Idiots that pull up at the gas station and leave their rap "music" BLASTING while pumping gas. Nobody wants to hear that **** you ****ing asshole!
SERIOUSLY! It drowns out my Def Leppard!!!

But to answer your question: People. People grind my gears! Moronic, inconsiderate, self centered, oblivious, entitled window lickers!

We call them Floridiots.
Oh so those must be the ones that I hear about on the radio news stories that always start with " A Florida Man..." and the story always ends with some outrageously stupid **** they did like biting another guys face or throwing a live gator in the Wendy's drive through window.

Back
Top Bottom