• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What grinds you gears?

"People" that have their phone on speakers & still hold it to their ear & people w/ ear devices/buds, are you talking to me or on the phone!?!?!?

drama queens
know it alls
liars and thieves
people who think that I am an asshole because I don't agree with them
people who aren't handicapped but park in handicap parking spots
thugs who purposely target females or the elderly
ODT members (who are able to) that refuse to travel to make a deal
white people, especially females, who speak ghetto tongue

I freaking hate Bluetooth! Amen brother! !!!
I've had some type of Bluetooth device since about 2011 and can't go without one. My old landlord can't get **** done because he's constantly holding his phone up to his head. Now I do NOT continue to talk on the phone when I go into a store or especially to a checkout or customer service. That's incredibly obnoxious and rude. And I don't have those damn Bluetooth headphones that so many Democrats use and look like D bags in the process. Just one Plantronics ear piece. Unlike the self absorbed younguns out there who need their own personal soundtrack to get through the day I don't like having both ears occupied. To me that makes you a free pick for criminals.

Watching "people" buy candy and soda with food stamps, and pulling out a roll of cash for lotto tickets, blunts, & newports, then jumping into a Cadillac which is typically parked in a handicap space...
Ignorant and stereotypical people who think they are superior to other "people". What you have just described is not just isolated to the "people" you reference. I see the same "people" residing in double wides, buying ephedra with rolls of cash, then jumping into their 1985 Geo storm, which is typically riding on two donuts AND double parked in the handicap spots. That grinds my gears! All of the above does!

Back
Top Bottom