• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What grinds you gears?

Ignorant and stereotypical people who think they are superior to other "people". What you have just described is not just isolated to the "people" you reference. I see the same "people" residing in double wides, buying ephedra with rolls of cash, then jumping into their 1985 Geo storm, which is typically riding on two donuts AND double parked in the handicap spots. That grinds my gears! All of the above does!
There wasn't an 85 Geo Storm . 90 to 93 was it.

Ignorant and stereotypical people who think they are superior to other "people". What you have just described is not just isolated to the "people" you reference. I see the same "people" residing in double wides, buying ephedra with rolls of cash, then jumping into their 1985 Geo storm, which is typically riding on two donuts AND double parked in the handicap spots. That grinds my gears! All of the above does!

Double wides? Weeellll....la tee da! Ain't you living near the Gotrocks!

I cant find the powder I've been waiting to get for 4 months...only to call Hodgdon and be told...Yep...we ship them out everyday. Can you tell me where? No I cannot but I assure you they go out as fast as they come in.
What are you looking for? I'll keep an eye out.

Double wides? Weeellll....la tee da! Ain't you living near the Gotrocks!
Damn Scraight ! And if you intend to sling mud at the fine upstanding working class double wide dwellers of North Georgia just make sure you fact check your posts about their vehicles and how much ephedrine they're buying. Two boxe each. That's the law.:becky:

Idiots that pull up at the gas station and leave their rap "music" BLASTING while pumping gas. Nobody wants to hear that **** you ****ing asshole!
I want to carry my Ruger redhawk 44 mag for just such occasions, I would love to just blow their stereo to pieces while the're in the store shopping with their WIC cards picking up full size Redbulls.

People who say that they refuse to file for an SBR because they dont want the government all in their business.... even though they are former military, former LEO, and have a carry permit.

People who use braces and blades instead of SBR

People who say that they refuse to file for an SBR because they dont want the government all in their business.... even though they are former military, former LEO, and have a carry permit.

People who use braces and blades instead of SBR
Yes! Pistol braces are gay! If you wanna play SbR then pay the price of admission and do it.

Back
Top Bottom