What have we become?

Just1more

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Retired
220   0
Reaction score
A haven for window shoppers it appears.

1675202262837.gif

I have certain type firearms that I am looking to purchase and a price range I am willing to pay depending on age and condition.
I have driven 4 hours round trip for a buy, but in general if it is more than 3 hours round trip it would need to be a fantastic deal.
Have sold a few niche items that would be interesting to only a very small percentage of folks on ODT.
These requirement eliminate probably 99.99% of what is listed on ODT, but I still keep looking.

While I am waiting for that next deal I respond to meme posts to help pass the time. :boink:

I’m only here a few years but it’s a 90% or higher flake rate lately.

Lots of time wasters.

Also, when did the participation trophy society we live in become where if someone offers you a trade and you’re not interested that you have to accept it and like it or they lose it? So No doesn’t mean No anymore?

This site ain't for selling guns and shooting gear. There are other sites for that. This site is for showing what you own and what you think it may be worth, then having neckbeards PM you low ball offers because they think they have the skill set to buy your item sell it for a tidy $40 profit. Oh, and whining about prices and cop sucking. Forgot those.

Back
Top Bottom