• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What have you been reading?

Have you read Lamour's Last of the Breed? Its a departure from his westerns but in my opinion his best, should be required reading before your issued your man card.
That's a good one. Not my personal fav but a good one. Have you read "The walking drum"? Very good L'Amour novel. The story is around 13th century if memory serves me correctly. "Sitka" is another good one. Around the time we bought Alaska from Russia. Not the typical L'Amour western novel either. I really enjoy his novels. I have a ton of them.

That's a good one. Not my personal fav but a good one. Have you read "The walking drum"? Very good L'Amour novel. The story is around 13th century if memory serves me correctly. "Sitka" is another good one. Around the time we bought Alaska from Russia. Not the typical L'Amour western novel either. I really enjoy his novels. I have a ton of them.
I will have to add those to the ever growing "To Read" list

The Arisen series by Glenn James, it's a zombie series but the writer has a great imagination and it's a different take on the zombie series

Rebel with a cause ......... Its a good read about Franklin Graham from a fun loving ,chance taking kid ,to a rebellious teen and young man , to where he is now ...

Pilgrims progress........ by John Bunyan.

Foxes book of Martyrs .......is a long read about various christians lives and martyrdom rather than deny their faith ..

An of course the Bible ....king James version :0)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom