• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What have you reloaded today?

I love it. It’s a little confusing trying to find your presets because the instruction manuals a little hard to follow but once you figure it out it works flawlessly. You’re supposed to calibrate it every time you use it with the weights that come with it so I feel likes it’s very accurate.
Excellent! I just read your little sentence about age and treachery. 🤣

Loading up some big boys for the 460 this evening :)

Attachments

• 2CFA436C-2CEC-4CE5-8F9F-48AD9AE57F23.jpeg
    2CFA436C-2CEC-4CE5-8F9F-48AD9AE57F23.jpeg
    195.6 KB · Views: 17
Working on some loads for 41 Special for use in my S&W 41 Mag. Anybody have a good pet load for the 41 Special. I know its a wildcat but very nice to shoot in the 41 magnum. Also need some reloading bullets and interested in buying a Ruger SA in 41 magnum.

Since y'all seem to be on big F' Off pistol cartridges.. I was just loading up some 180gr .357" XTP's for my 6-Shooter (300WM mags hold 6)
35357180XTP.jpg

Ok, so maybe it's more of a rifle :) 35 Whelen 45k psi loads. 180gr .357 XTP's riding over 61.1gr of WC732 (Shooters World Precision from my comparative testing) resulting in 3,000fps (3,600ft. lbs.) from my 31" barrel :) Believe it or not they print 1" or less @ 100yd!

I'm using them for barrel and brass (Freshly converted and annealed Hornady .270 WIN) break in and then I'm going to HBN Coat my barrel and all of the rifle bullets from there on out. I got a pound of .5micron HBN from Ontario, CA for only $123.. I should probably sell a few oz. for $15 to pay for mine :) 35 Whelen is known for long barrel life, but being that it's a heavy varmint, fluted, cryo-treated, and then coated.. I should get to accurately shoot it about 20k times, or until my eyesight is too bad to see the target anymore haha

I'm very pleased with the rifle build and look forward to ringing the 1000yd gong at the range only 20min. from home up here in Spokane, WA.. There isn't much of an active online reloading community up here, and a sad excuse of a "guntrader" site.

Happy and Safe reloading y'all!

Back
Top Bottom