• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What if it was your kid?

i feel for the guy but they did already cut him a break. he got popped with 2nd degree and ended up with only 10 years which he will probably serve half of. Now not to say his reasons didnt have some merit to them but 5 years for straight up murder isnt even as close to as bad as it could have been.

You cant help but feel for the guy. Knowing how limited the police are in these situations, would I have made the same choice?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/farmer-sentenced-10-years-killing-215500888.html

The victim’s family members denied those claims and said Wisell was a kind man who was trying to get his life back on track.

A literal example of dindu nuffin.

Can't blame the guy for what he did. People saying he should call the cops; what would they do? These domestic cases are very hard to deal with and absent of hard evidence of abuse, there's nothing to be done in most cases from a LEO/legal standpoint. Call the cops, they talk to the daughter, encourage her to leave the guy and file a restraining order. How often do abuse victims actually go through with all of that? He did what he felt he had to do, and a little time in prison in exchange for potentially saving his daughter seems like a fair trade for a 62 year-old father.

Would have done the same to protect my lil girl.

EYE4EYE

Have a close friend blew a boys head off for ****ing with his daughter.He finally got out 12 yrs later.

Back
Top Bottom