• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is a "large" gun collection?

How many is requid for a "large" collection?

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 6-10

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 11-25

Votes: 14 8.8%
  • 26-50

Votes: 47 29.4%
  • 51-100

Votes: 52 32.5%
  • 100-250

Votes: 32 20.0%
  • 250+

Votes: 13 8.1%

• Total voters
Anything more than mine. Although, I think the term "large gun collection" would be subject to negative stigmatizing by liberals. I think "sizeable" or "impressive" gun collection would be a better term to use.

An unfortunate airboat accident left me with nothing, so 1+ is pretty "sizeable".

Anything more than mine. Although, I think the term "large gun collection" would be subject to negative stigmatizing by liberals. I think "sizeable" or "impressive" gun collection would be a better term to use.

An unfortunate airboat accident left me with nothing, so 1+ is pretty "sizeable".
I hate to hear about that accident. But just for clarification, the poll is private and it's not YOUR gun collection I'm asking about but a 'large' one. :)

Hmmm...if I tell folks here that I have ten, then I'll be called a rookie. If I tell folks at the office I have three someone will likely place a call to human resources.

I hate to hear about that accident. But just for clarification, the poll is private and it's not YOUR gun collection I'm asking about but a 'large' one. :)

I know, I just want to make it clear. I'm working toward a hi point, but if the govt comes knocking on my door, that's all I'll have to give them.:(;)

OK, looks like the over 50's are the median. Perhaps the better question would have been "Can you list every firearm you have, mfg and model number, from memory?" :cool:

You mean that people are saying that they own more than one? Geez, that is amazing! I can quote my own gun and serial number from memory, Hi Point 9mm, serial number BR549. Got it from Junior Samples.

Not my collection, but I'd like to have it. Lot's of Lugers, P-38's and some Nambus....schweeet.

nice! Lugers rock.

Any collection over 50 id say would be called "large"

- - - Updated - - -

OK, looks like the over 50's are the median. Perhaps the better question would have been "Can you list every firearm you have, mfg and model number, from memory?" :cool:

yep. Every single one.

Back
Top Bottom