• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is going on with the prices on the ODT???

I think it's just a matter of "Sell high, buy cheap". When new guns are sometimes not readily available (*cough* lever actions *cough*) some people who really, really want one are going to be prepared to pay more. More even than MSRP. If you really want it, you might go for that.

I will make a prediction though. As times get harder financially, assuming there are no immediate threats to gun ownership, we'll see asking prices on guns fall. Maybe spectacularly.

holy-crap-holy-smokes.gif

I'll help revive the thread, its on point, we finally see ammo going back to 2019 prices, inflation adjusted..

The Trade market will track +/- with the economy/business cycle, why fret plus or minus on price for something.

For Us Georgia boys who have been on this site for a while, I know sport shooting is just another passion, there's lots of hobbies out there, and equipment is just equipment, so If I need to trade something off so be it, I don't have that much other than time/training/ammo already shot tied up in the sports. I think we'll be okay if the market goes +/-

If ask that then you are tire kicking. Lol not willing to buy. You may lose out on sales. Just saying. I agree ask all questions.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Yeah. To many of the younger generation don’t know the art of dickering ! Just mine and I KNOW WHAT I GOT ! Being an old guy , dickering is part of the process and to be enjoyed . Sorry , but it’s in my country / farm upbringing . That being said , if you make a really ridiculous offer , well you’re an ***** . I don’t post much anymore cause there’s to many a$$holes on here lately . If you’re offended , please put me on ignore , move on , and have good day !

Back
Top Bottom